Flight / Travel Information
ALBERTA CHAMPIONS CUP has a promotion code for both CALGARY and EDMONTON destinations. Please email: email@example.com for code.
The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
Please call WestJet Groups Department at 1-888-493-7853 to receive 10% Discount off their best fare at time of booking (excluding seat sales and web fares) for flights into and out of Calgary or Edmonton.
Thank you for choosing WestJet for your convention/conference travel needs. We will do our utmost to ensure that your travel experience is fun, friendly, and affordable. Outlined below is our promise to you, our guest, regarding your convention / conference travel booking.
- Flight schedule information is available on our website http://www.westjet.com/
- Please call WestJet Groups Department @ 1-888-493-7853
- Full payment is at the time of booking. Fares are non-refundable.
- WestJet accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Please include your WestJet confirmation number with all payments, names, and other correspondence.
Up to 2 hours prior to departure $50.00 (+ GST) fee per person Balance of funds paid will be placed in a credit file good for one year from date of cancellation towards another WestJet booking
Less than 2 hours prior to departure All funds are non-refundable and non-creditable if no-showed or cancelled with less than 2 hours notice No credit or refund given
- Itinerary changes are subject to a $50.00 (+ GST) fee and any difference in fare, per person. Payment is required at the time of the change.
- RBC Travel insurance now available for purchase at http://www.westjet.com/ under "Partners"- WestJets maximum liability for lost or damaged luggage is $250 per person per incident. WestJet assumes no liability for fragile, valuable, or perishable articles. Guests will be asked to complete a Luggage Liability Release form upon check-in for these items.
- In the event of a flight delay due to weather, WestJet is not responsible for any additional costs such as meals, accommodation, or travel on alternate carriers. Should a delay occur, we will do our best to assist you in reaching your final destination with the least amount of inconvenience possible. Specific options will be advised as required.